[TR] fender chrome strip on TR3's

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Thu Jul 20 19:39:15 MDT 2017

Here's how I do it, there are other methods I'm sure.  Attach the wings loosely, then put a strip of 2" wide painter's tape on either side of the opening to protect the finish from those sharp little tabs.  Slip the tabs into the opening.  Align the trim along the car side edge of the opening while bending the the tabs over to keep the distance uniform.  Then tighten the wing attachment bolts while keeping the trim lined up with the edge.

Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my Altair 8800