[TR] TR3 interior, tonneaus and tops

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Thu Jul 20 13:17:41 MDT 2017

I have just been going through some old boxes I recently acquired when
buying a TR3 and came across the following:

1.        A complete, unused, black tufted carpet set.  The set has extra
pieces (never seen this before) so it will fit everything from the TR2 to
the TR3B (although it has the one-piece transmission cover, not the multiple
pieces).  The backing has fallen off with age, but the carpet itself is in
very good condition.  Appears to be one small tear on the piece which goes
on the passenger sidewall (so not really visible).

2.       An unused black (with white piping) interior kit with doglegs,
wheel arch covers and door panels.  The door panels have pockets and have
the square bottoms (could be used on the later, rounded doors).  The leather
has no tears but has some stains which I think could probably be cleaned
(like I said, I just found these)

3.       TWO new, unused black Robbins tonneau covers with the zip and
accommodation for the steering wheel

4.       A new, unused AMCO top in a box from the manufacturer which had
never been opened.  Comes with the lift-a-dot snaps

I will be listing these on eBay tomorrow evening, but wanted the list to
have first dibs if anyone is interested.   Not looking to get big bucks for
anything here.

If interested, contact me of-list and I can send pics.  Thanks!

Andrew Uprichard