[TR] Wishbone bushes

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Tue Jul 11 21:27:06 MDT 2017

I'm thinking I had to cut them off with a Dremel.  Just be careful not to cut deeper than the thickness of the bush.

Bill B
TS30800L
Sent from my Altair 8800

On Jul 11, 2017, at 7:36 PM, David Friedlander <forzion7 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey gang ~

I am trying to rebuild my TR3 front suspension and find that, on the passenger side,
the old. steel, inner wishbone bushes (Moss P/N 661-570) don't want to come off.
This is item #118 on this Moss page:
http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29136

These are the bushes that go over each end of the lower fulcrum pin (along with
other parts) so that thew wishbones can be mounted. The driver's side bushes
were no problem to get off but the passenger side seems to need quite a bit of
"persuasion."

Anyone had this issue? Suggestions?

Thanks, as always!

Dave Friedlander