[TR] [NET] NLS Distance Piece -Anypody?

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 18:55:56 MDT 2017

Hah!! Tell me about it, Tom! I have a small bin full of duplicates.
I had looked [what I thought was] everywhere for that piece and
then, on a hunch, I tried one more place and there, at the bottom
of a bin full of hardware, it sat... minding its own business but not
where I thought it should be (with the other front suspension stuff).

Dave