[TR] TRIUMPH

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Sat Jul 8 16:43:32 MDT 2017

Currently my "rat rod" TR3 has no badging or letters of any kind on it, but the holes are there on the front apron.

Speaking of badging, my nephew bought the Toyota Tacoma Truck I now own, and when he bought it brand new he requested it without any badging.  The only logo was on the front grill, which I then replaced with an aftermarket horizontal bars look.  I like it.  And on the Triumph, I kind of like it without the badges and letters on it too.

Rye