[TR] 72 TR6 paint mixing codes needed and some dimensions as well.

Brad Kahler bkahler1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 13:51:43 MST 2017

My 72 TR6 is only a couple of days away from being ready to start spraying
the color coat on the bottom of the tub. For some reason I thought the
color mixing information was readily available for Damson but I'm now
finding out that is not necessarily the case. From what I've been able to
find online PPG 50816 is the correct mix for my 72 but it isn't available.
The 1982 version of Damson 51055 does still seem to be available. Does
anyone know if the 1982 Damson looks the same as the 1972 version? Any
suggestions on where to get correct color mix numbers?

Next question has to do with the tray the battery sits on. We had to
replace the battery tray and for some reason neglected to keep track of
where the weld-on nut is located for the dash support bar and also the
location for the ground wire tab. Can someone provide me with the location
dimensions for those two items?!

Thanks!

Brad