[TR] TR4 + alternator + headers

Lee&John Howard leejohn7 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 11:09:59 MST 2017

Tony, Randall and Andrew:

Thank you for your very helpful replies.

I'm inclined to the late 70's Chevy option, easily available at my
O'Reilly's.  It and the Suzuki's appear to have similar dimensions, altho
hard to tell of course from website photos.  Anyway, I'll dry fit the Chevy
first.

Tony: Any hints on how you modified the engine bracket to mount the single
ear of the Chevy generator?

John