[TR] TR4 + alternator + headers

Tony Drews tony at tonydrews.com
Wed Jan 18 22:16:36 MST 2017

I run a GM one wire deal (just use a jumper to
make it a one wire setup) and it clears my headers.

http://www.tonydrews.com/2008-9Rebuild/DSCN0577.JPG

Probably depends on the design of the headers on what fits.

One advantage is if it goes out, any auto parts
store carries it.  Needed to make minor mods to
the case so can't get core charge back.  Do late
70's Chevy pickup with v8 and I think Bob's your uncle for this setup.

Regards, Tony Drews