[TR] Triumph electric cooling fan

Allan Stults acstults at hushmail.com
Wed Jan 18 18:01:28 MST 2017

I've got a new electric radiator cooling fan that I bought from
Victoria British a few years back.  I have installed a Macy's
Hurricane Fan on my TR3 which I feel is superior to the electric fan.
However, if you've been looking for an electric fan for your TR, you
can have this one. My wife tells me I need the space in my garage.  I
paid $129.95 plus some shipping for it.  If you want it, you can have
it for just the shipping and handling expense that I incur.  I'm
thinking not more than $25 and probably less.  Give me your shipping
address and I'll send it along with a bill for the shipping and you
can send me a check or cash or money order.

Allan Stults