[TR] Rear "clunk"

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Tue Jan 17 15:34:58 MST 2017

By the way.  Been hearing a clunk coming sporadically from the back of the car over the past few years.  Looked and looked, couldn't find it.  Yesterday as I was topping off the rear dampers, I noticed the shock assembly on the passenger side was missing one of the two bolts and the other was loose.

Two minutes, job done.

This is going to be a gratifying spring.  No rattle from the timing chain (fixed).  No clunk from the front end (fixed).

Now, if I don't hit a deer again on April 1st....

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire