[TR] trying to identify Stags exhaust pipe

Frank Magnusson fmags at cox.net
Sat Jan 14 10:07:05 MST 2017

Hi Sujit,

Hard to say.  I looked under my Stag this morning (A type OD), and the bottom pipe and the middle pipe look closest to what is on my car.  But, its a homemade system that the PO made, although it probably isn't too far off from stock.  I took some pictures and will send shortly.

Frank

Sent from my iPad