[TR] TR2 coupe

Don Hiscock don.hiscock at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 13:23:43 MST 2017

Correct, Randall.  Imperia built the TR2 Coupé Francorchamps with a
mechanical lever-actuated OD as you described.  There are a few
beautifully-restored Francorchamps in Europe and photos can be found online.

There's at least one Francorchamps in the US awaiting restoration.  They're
pretty nifty cars.  Reported to be hothouses, though, with acrylic roof
panel and typical sidescreen TR top-up ventilation.