[TR] FW: What the HEAD is it?

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Wed Feb 22 09:29:22 MST 2017

I'm not exactly sure that this Razor Edge is a '47. I thought I heard that year mentioned. It could be a '48.
Yes, the engine is painted a greenish/light blue and seams to be a metallic color.
Yes, it is a wet liner engine with the thinner head studs.
I also have the manifolds and single down draft carburator.

Dave H.