[TR] Long ago

dave n dave at ranteer.com
Sat Feb 11 20:07:35 MST 2017

50 years ago, or so, I remember my brother setting out, in the wintertime, from the Philadelphia area, headed back up to Massachusetts where he was stationed.  full snow suit, gloves, hat, the works.  he said the car funneled all the outside cold air into the car.  I guess his heater did not work so well!