[TR] 10 Feb Drive a Triumph

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 11 07:40:30 MST 2017

George;

Now THAT looks more like it! Pictures from New Hampshire showed no snow.
But your photo looks much like our place here in Maine, where we got close
to a foot of snow on Thursday and it's snowing even as I write this. Big
storm forecast for tomorrow into Monday, maybe 14" , they're saying. So,
our cars hibernate.....

Sure looking forward to spring!!

Dave Friedlander
'74 Six