[TR] Happy New Year and a chnage of focus

Frank Magnusson fmags at cox.net
Sun Dec 31 13:17:12 MST 2017

Jim,

What you describe sounds like any typical car of this vintage, especially British, and anyone in the market for one should know.  I would offer them for sale in the Boston paper, Craigs list, Hemmings, and/or Auto Trader Classics.  It would be a shame to see them scrapped as they sound better than that.  I'd be honest about the condition to let the buyer know what they're geting into.  There is a guy in Hyannis who runs a British car shop; don't recall the name, but he might be worth a try.  I'll see if I can find out the name of the shop or prop.

Good luck,
Frank

Sent from my iPad