[TR] Happy New Year and a change of focus

Italyfound italyfound at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 00:16:26 MST 2017

I did not see the original post on the cars.....so do not know what cars are
being considered....
I have many TR3(A) NOS items as well as some TR6 parts from light lens to
bearings...however they are not available until after Feb 1.....
Let me know what the cars in question are....
Alex Manzo
59 TR3A
72 TR 6