[TR] no access ro the TRIUMPHS digest list

Lee Daniels lee at automate-it.com
Mon Aug 28 16:53:31 MDT 2017

Joe (and everyone else),
 You should be able to go here:
 http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs ,
 put in your email address and click the password reminder button at the
bottom to get started.
 Once you've reached the options page, be sure to scroll down and check all
the various subscription options (there are a bunch of them) and see if they
are set as desired.

Lee (near Houston, no TR driving this week!)