[TR] Hubs and grease

Dave dlhogye at comcast.net
Thu Aug 24 17:25:21 MDT 2017

Yes.  That is the way I was taught while working on Benz and BMWs way back in the 80s.
If you only grease the bearings, there is no reserve.  The bearings spin and push all the grease away.  Rotation of the hub when extra grease is packed in there, keeps the bearings greased.  I pack the caps too.  Even on my TR3 race car.

Dave H.

Sent from my iPad