[TR] DR3A wiper motor rebuild

Roger Colson sassamon.ma at verizon.net
Tue Aug 22 17:59:31 MDT 2017

Jim,

I just had my DR-2 wiper motor rebuilt by Peter Gigliotti of British Car Restoration.  The
original motor, that I had sent to him, needed some major work, more than I could do myself.
The returned motor looks brand new.

Like most people in our hobby he does the motor rebuilding part time.  His current employer
has him working overtime so there was a delay in getting to my motor.  Fortunately my TR-3
is off the road for restoration and the motor was not needed right away.

Here is his contact information:

Peter Gigliotti
Horn & Wiper
8 Leonard Road
Walpole, MA 02081
617.645.5703
hornandwiper at gmail.com
British-car-part-restoration.com

Roger Colson
1957 TR3 TS21318L "Bettie"

> Any recommendations on a rebuilder for the DR3A wiper motor on my 62
> TR4.  Would like to get this one working as it is original to car.
> Worked when I pulled it five years ago to restore.   Just never got
> to finishing it.  Mostly assembled
> Thanks,
> Jim
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> ** triumphs at autox.team.net **
>
> Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
> Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
> Forums: http://www.team.net/forums
> Unsubscribe/Manage:
> http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/sassamon.ma@verizon.n
> et
>
> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Roger Colson
sassamon.ma at verizon.net
Notice: ItTs OK to print this email free of any oeco-guilt._ Paper is a biodegradable,
renewable, sustainable product made from trees. Growing and harvesting trees
provides jobs for millions of Americans. Working forests are good for the
environment and provide clean air and water, wildlife habitat and carbon storage.
Thanks to improved forest management, we have more trees in America today
than we had 100 years ago.