[TR] Noise

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Tue Aug 22 16:30:01 MDT 2017

Believe me, I'm not an expert.  Help me though.  When measuring valve gap, it's when the spring has compressed the valve into the seat and the rocker is in relaxed state?  Would that matter, meaning the spring is holding the valve seat in place when  you measure gap?

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A

New Hampshire