[TR] Fuel pump problems

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 07:47:03 MDT 2017

I'm with Ed on this one.  I can't see replacing a mechanical fuel pump with
an electric (or a Lucas starter with an Asian version) when the original
part worked for many decades and is usually rebuildable for not much time
or money.

I do carry an electric pump with hoses connected and wiring set to attach
to the coil and ground - a very effective get-me-home spare.  Have used it
many times but so far only on others' cars (including some that had their
electric pump fail).

Geo