[TR] Are any of your kids driving Triumphs?

J.C. Hassall jhassall at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 20:46:14 MDT 2017

Our 2 1/2 YO granddaughter loves to sit in our 63 TR4. I drape the lap and shoulder belts over her and she's in heaven. She wiggles the wheel and yells "look out people, here we come". The horn is currently inop or I'm sure she'd wear out the button. I promised the car to her. Her response: "YAY!!!"

jim
63 TR4 in autox prep. 99.9% finished, 90% to go

Fat-thumbed from my iPhone7