[TR] Are any of your kids driving Triumphs?

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Aug 18 12:38:30 MDT 2017

My son has an interest in cars, loves to drive the TR250(when I let him) but doesn't have a Triumph.  My brother (who is a bigger car geek than me if that is possible, restored a one owner bugeye Spritewith and for his son (now about 20, he loves it and has been using it nearly every day this summer.

GregLemon
TR250