[TR] [NET] Electronic Flasher Question

dave dave at ranteer.com
Thu Aug 10 13:04:01 MDT 2017

Here is the one from napa  http://www.ranteer.com/davescars/tr6/BlinkerEL12.jpg

From: Triumphs [mailto:triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of John Cohen
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2017 9:45 AM
To: 'Tom Walling' <pdqtr6 at comcast.net>; 'Triumphs' <triumphs at autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] [NET] Electronic Flasher Question

Hi Tom,

The correct electronic flasher for the TR6 LED turn signals is a CF-13, available at your local parts store or Amazon.  The Moss freight is a killer.  I used the 3 prong:  L for the load (lights), E is the ground and B is the power.  The first electronic flasher I tried did not flash either but the CF-13 did.

John Cohen

Rutland, VT

76 TR6