[TR] TR3 Commission Numbers

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Sat Apr 22 09:23:49 MDT 2017

Coincidentally while "down sizing" I found these tags from a car I ended
up parting out (long/short) story.

The commission number on the commissioning tag is: TS 18791LO other tags
are :973936 and EB18903. ISTR that it was a 58. Robson's book "The
Triumph TR's" corrects me on the year and makes it an early Sep 56- Sep
57 TR3.

For your commission number (TS32093LO) he shows that to be a TR3A

Doug