[TR] Any LBC garages in Denver area?

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Thu Apr 20 10:34:41 MDT 2017

Thanks for the leads, Bud. I'll pass them along. As long as he is making
more per hour practicing his own profession than it cost per hour to have
the work done, it doesn't make economic sense to do it himself. Besides, if
it weren't for people like him, how long would shops like Ax and Allies stay
in business?

Bob