[TR] Wheel Spacers?

Anthony Rhodes spamiam at comcast.net
Wed Apr 19 15:06:07 MDT 2017

Thanks for the suggestion.  Actually, I am not converting from bolt-on wheels to wires.   The car was fitted with wire wheels from new and I assumed that the studs and nuts holding the splined hubs would automatically be low profile enough for the center-lock alloy wheels.   But that is not so.

I will try to cut down the studs first. I want to try to avoid offsetting the wheels by using a spacer.

-Tony

Sent from my 1837 Babbage Analytical Engine