[TR] "Fits triumph tr3"

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun Apr 16 22:22:36 MDT 2017

Yes, I used to search and look at everything Triumph out there, but all the garbage makes that very non-productive these days.

I usually make the search more specific.  "Triumph TR3 Brakes" or whatever, you can also add "nots" to your search, "as in not steering wheel covers, etc.  But I am really not sophisticated enough to remember how to do this.  Worse than the steering wheel and seat covers are the ridiculous stuff like oxygen sensors that are listed as fitting a TR4 and suchave that are just blatant fishing by total misrepresentation.

Remember when 90% of the parts on ebay were sold by guys like you and me at auction and you had a chance to pick things up at reasonable prices.  EBay's current policy of nearly limitless free listings result in endless repostings of "rare" used stuff at about 2-3 times market value in hopes that at some point seller will strike gold.

For some stuff ebay is the only game in town, but it is certainly not as much fun or help as it used to be, for buying or selling.

Greg Lemon
TR250