[TR] Spitfire head gasket

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net
Fri Apr 7 23:26:17 MDT 2017

what year spit (engine prefix) is this? is that a recessed bore gasket
on a non recessed block?

it looks like the ring has been pulled from the gasket...which would
happen using a recessed bor gasket

in a non recessed block...it would squeeze and pull the ring off.

Plus that's the cheap vicky brit style. you need a black composite Payen
gasket and makes sure it's the right version for the year/style of block

ptegler

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net www.teglerizer.com