[TR] What is This Car?

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Apr 7 17:46:01 MDT 2017

I think you guys are right about the Hillman Minx.

In regards to the Dauphine my dad bought one in light blue as our first second car, I think the family hauler was either a Ford or Rambler wagon.  I was very young so don't remember all the details, but we parked it on the small patio in the back because we had a one car detached garage.

I don'the remember how long we had it or why it was replaced (I was probably all of 4 or maybe 5 years old) but it was eventually replaced by a VW Beatle.

But dad must not have had a terrible experience with the Dauphine, because he bought an R10 around 1970, he really liked the R10.

Greg Lemon
TR250