[TR] coil questions

Dave Hogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Wed Apr 5 17:55:25 MDT 2017

I always count on Advanced Distributors and Jeff prefers Bosch coils.  Please consider visiting his website.  The testimonials are impressive.  His distributor rebuilds could not be better.  His work is flawless.  His rebuilds are better than anything you could buy new.  When he recommended a Bosch blue coil, that's what I went with.  The ohm rating is important and Jeff can advise about using a ballast resistor or not.  I don't use one.

Dave H.

Sent from my iPhone