[TR] Anyone using the Moss compact air horn in a TR4?

J.C. Hassall jhassall at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 09:28:25 MDT 2016

I'm looking for mounting info for the 545-085 compact air horn, that puppy
is enormous.  My coil is behind the horn on the left and the electric fan
controller is behind the right horn.  I guess the only remaining flat
surface is where my fuel regular and headlight relays are mounted, above
the pax footwell.  Has anyone made a bracket or similar to mount it?  I'm
open to suggestions, don't want to reinvent the round wheel.

TIA

jim