[TR] Was Smiths Heater Core Rebuilding/Now Maradyne Heaters

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 07:47:34 MDT 2016

Randall -

Here is mine after I reversed the box as Bill describes (Harbor Freight
step drills work great for this):

​
For trial fitting while waiting for delivery I worked with a cardboard
mock-up:

Here is the unit in place:

​
I did not connect a defroster as it seemed unnecessary with my climate and
driving style:

Geo
​
​