[TR] TR3 choke

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Mon Sep 26 13:31:10 MDT 2016

George,
Yes, they are supposed to be that way.  Maybe Jonmac or Randall can explain the logic.

As for the tubes not raising back into place as they should, two things that I always look at first are the springs in good tension and then remove the tubes(minding to keep the same tube with it's carb) and polish them with 4/0 steel wool.   If the jets are not centered this could hold the tubes out as well

All the best,
Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my Altair 8800