[TR] TR3 Tires

Brian Thomas thomasb at queensu.ca
Mon Sep 26 09:07:02 MDT 2016

Whitewalls on a 3?  I can see whitewalls on a Mayflower or a Triumph Roadster.

TeriAnn

Attached is a pic of our TR3 with wide whites – I think it looks GREAT!

FYI, the shot was taken last year (2015) in the hotel parking lot in Stowe.  The AAA float carried us most of the 300 miles home due to an engine front end “rattle” that turned out to be a failing water pump.  We may take the Jag next year!

Cheers,

Brian
   Brian Thomas                           E-mail:   ThomasB at QueensU.Ca<mailto:ThomasB at QueensU.Ca>
   92 Wyona Lane, R R 1              Phone:   613-385-1947
   Wolfe Island,  Ontario                Toys:   54 TR2,  56 TR3,  67 TR4A,  01 XKR,
   CANADA   K0H 2Y0                                 75 John Deere 920