[TR] New Alternator - wrap-up

Lee&John Howard leejohn7 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 10 16:32:33 MDT 2016

All is well enough now with the new alternator. It is charging very, the
#10 wire is cool ( or at least warm) now that i tichened down the ring
connector at the starter, and the noise doesn't seem as bad. I still need
to swap on the smaller Lucas pulley, which also has a better match of its
"V" to the belt profile.

As always, thanks for your help.

As to the discussion about the meaning of "M", happy to oblige! In the
banking business was back in the 60's and 70's we used to footnote
spreadsheets with "000's omitted", indicating  that the number 100, eg,
meant 100,000.

Best

John