[TR] New Alternator - Stag

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Thu Sep 8 16:08:44 MDT 2016

As is so often the case with things that are arbitrary, the trail frequently leads back to some decision made by some anonymous person at some point lost to history who had no idea the ramifications this would lead to.

BTW, the version I remember is that that wheel separation was driven by how close you can run two horses side-by-side.

;-)

Dave Massey