[TR] Service sticker history "Lost Tomb search"

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun Sep 4 15:58:07 MDT 2016

Tom,
Don't know about anyone else, but the attachment did not have a picture
Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my Altair 8800

On Sep 4, 2016, at 12:16 PM, Tom Householder <trhouse at columbus.rr.com> wrote:

In context with some "LOST TOMB" research I find this Service sticker - possibly Permit Registration sticker under the bonnet of an early car with mid fifties origins in San Diego and later 80s 90s in Milwaukee. Given its odd size approx 2"x4". I am wondering if anyone can zero in on where it may have been used. I find WASH D.C. on the bottom line but may be reference to the form Manufacture???

Tom

<Sevice sticker.jpg>

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html