[TR] Nissan R200 Differential

Harrymague at aol.com Harrymague at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 19:03:50 MDT 2016

Has anybody have a problem with Goodparts R200 differential  installation
with his upgraded axles??  Installing the left upgraded  axle hits the frame
and will not connect to the differential while I am trying  to install it.
If I compress the spring, I can get it connected to the  differential.   I
have the upgraded springs.  I  am installing this setup up on a new Tony
Ratco frame.  I am  concerned that when I release the spring, the axle will hit
the frame or when  driving, a bump that onloads the springs, the axle will
hit the frame.  Are  the upgraded springs longer then the standard  springs?
  Any thoughts will be greatly  appreciated.
Thanks
Harry Mague