[TR] Tr6 rims on a tr3a

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Sat Oct 22 14:32:21 MDT 2016

Mine are 205/60 15.  Fronts don't rub at all.  When I have two people in the car and hit a compression spot along the road and the back pretty much bottoms out, I do get a rub in the back, but it's minor on the inside vender well and not causing any damage.

I am thinking of getting a "helper" extra leaf for the rear leaf spring set, similar to what I did for my Toyota Tacoma which had a tendency to bottom out in back on big bumps.

Rye PH: 530-FIND-RYE