[TR] Tr6 rims on a tr3a

Dave dlhogye at comcast.net
Sat Oct 22 10:47:37 MDT 2016

I've seen a number of TR3As with TR6 wheels.  You shouldn't have a problem using them.
As Rye mentioned using a 205-50 tire, I think that is the max for fender clearance.
A 205-60 series tire could have a clearance problem on the rear fenders and or the leaf springs.
To play it safe, 185-65 is a good choice, but tire selection is more limited.
Get your tire store to try any size on for clearance in the tire you like.

//  Dave H.

Sent from my iPad