[TR] TR4A Tub

Cosmo Kramer tr4a2712 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 22 06:14:33 MDT 2016

Hi List!Andrew, Tell your friend to forget looking for a tub. Have your friend 'break down; & get a 'GOOD' complete car. I tried this back in the last millennium & found out it was better to get a complete car (minus Engine & tranny). Yes, I had to pay more for shipping because no engine VS a running car, but it was better than just the tub. PLUS, how is the tub to be moved without any wheels or frame? there's a GREATER chance of damage to the tub when shipping without a frame or some 'home made frame' that could become damage in shipping or shifting of the tub on a poor made frame by the previous owner. After all, this guy wants to get rid of it, so he MAY NOT care about you on how you receive it & then blame the shipping people for any problems you have to deal with.
YES I have moved a tub without wheels onto a Ford Ranger's bed, BUT! It did take 4 people to move it onto the truck & off the truck. A Transporter will NOT have 3 people to stay with the driver while the carrier is delivering all the other cars it's moving to other locations that are on the way to you.-Cosmo Kramer