[TR] Spigot (pilot bush) Question

Alex&Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Mon Nov 28 12:46:34 MST 2016

I've never heard of a brass bushing not being tight on the O.D. I always
thought that they would get hammered to death otherwise. Farm tractors
typically have either a sealed or greaseable ball bearing in the flywheel
rather than a brass bushing. Some bushings may need to be finished-reamed
after installation if they are not pre-sized.

Alex Thomson