[TR] Miata Seat Conversion Kit

Joe Alexander joealexandervintage at gmail.com
Sat May 21 16:32:51 MDT 2016

TR Guys:

I noticed the thread on Miata seat conversions. Folks think we don't have them anymore.

Just to avoid confusion, we continue to produce and sell a conversion kit. At $75 it is a comprehensive kit with brackets, hardware, and instructions. Brackets are nicely powder coated black.

As long as orders come in, we will continue to provide.

In stock and on our website.  The-vintage-racer.com

Silicone Valve Cover Gaskets is the hot item right now and consumes much of our time. Take a look, if you have a moment.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
645 1st Street
Jesup, IA 50648