[TR] Hey y'all

John Summers rivers2hills at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 14:12:01 MDT 2016

Hey folks, I got a ned clutch master cylinder the other day.  Installed it yesterday.Decided today to get dirty, frustrated, angry and depressed today.  So I crawledunder my adversary to play with her bowels.  Rather like standing too close to a cow or horse.Attempted to bleed the clutch and only saw large air bubbles in BOTH hoses.  I finally gave up because I'd had enoughit being hot here in The Sunshine State.Oh yes, months ago on the back aisle at Lowes, where they often place the close-out stuffI found a 3'x3' piece of stainless steel.  I have some holes to patch so that will come in handy.Almost my entire driver side floor is rusty.  I, with little effort was able to make a 10" circular holeyes, under the clutch pedal.  The kicker is I somehow lost the pin that attaches the clutch MC to the pedal.  Dropped it three times, found it and then it was gone.  With a large nail bent @ 45 degrees was finally able to line the holes and shove in a grade 8 bolt with washers on both sides andscrewed a nylock nut on.  Plenty of back pressure on the clutch pedal but sadly with the enginerunning it still won't go into gear.  I'll pour gasoline inside and light it if this crap continues much longer.So whoopee, after 3 hours, I'd had enough and came inside.