[TR] OD Transmission problem - suggestions?

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Wed May 18 14:52:57 MDT 2016

As I thought, this is way over my head.  It's on a 1960 TR3.  LH, A, D, J - I don't know.

I was told speck is 450 psi and it's at spec, other than that, again, I don't know.

As for the clutch in the OD, he said they checked it and it's not slipping.  Other than that, I don't know.

I was told to run 90w, that's what's in it.

I'll pass on the rest of this to British Motorsports as they will be diagnosing the problem, and you may be talking about something they haven't tried.

I appreciate the feedback.

Rye

Rye
PH: 530-FIND-RYE