[TR] May 6th

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun May 8 21:32:05 MDT 2016

I agree with Randall about the TR6 (unfortunately) as far as the 98 Maxima, I have had a 99 for about 14 years.  The first 10 were bliss, the last 4 a little less reliable.  Misfire or rough running? The ignition coil packs, right over each plug, tend to go, you can pull the wires for each one, one at a time, the one that doesn't make the car run worse when you pull the wire plug is the bad one.

Greg Lemon
TR250
99 Maxima (now my son's, but I still fix it)
.