[TR] Oil to free an engine

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Sun May 8 06:21:24 MDT 2016

I've used Liquid Wrench in the past but have heard of others that like Marvel Mystery Oil or the home brew of 50/50 acetone and ATF.

Bill B

Sent from my VIC-64

On May 7, 2016, at 4:52 PM, Andrew Uprichard <auprichard at uprichard.net> wrote:

It's it amazing how one can skip across a thread when it doesn't bear upon
anything relevant in one's TR life.  I know the answer to my question has
been addressed before, so I apologize, but I just bought a car with a
supposed rebuilt engine (aren't they all?) which is just "a little stuck"
from sitting.

What is the magic oil people use to free up a frozen engine?

Andrew Uprichard

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive