[TR] Non-ethanol gas

J.C. Hassall jhassall at gmail.com
Fri May 6 06:58:50 MDT 2016

Our local GA airport will not fuel a car directly because road use taxes aren't levied on av gas or JP4. However I can fuel as many cans as I want, no questions asked. Maybe it helps that I'm a pilot but they know that the gas isn't going into a plane. "Don't ask, don't tell"

jim

Fat-thumbed from my iPhone